You are Booking Ski Chalet Penthouse Residence

Lounge-Penthouse-wide
Available
Booked
Your Dates
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
May 2021
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
-
-
Please select a date first.

Pay with your credit card using Stripe.

FAQ

These are some questions our clients normally ask. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.

Andorra is not part of the EU and therefore travel insurance will be required.

The simple answer is beware! Andorra is not considered part of the EU for data roaming and is unlikely to be part of your inclusive minutes or data package.

Andorra is considered to be one of the safest countries in Europe.

Catalan is the most widely spoken language in Andorra. Many people have second or thirds languages too, most commonly French, Spanish and English.

Andorra is a low tax environment so VAT in Andorra ( called IGI ) is 4.5%. Andorra is a duty free country.

The currency of Andorra is the euro.

A full refund is given up to 120 days before arrival . A 50% refund is given up to 60 days before arrival. No refund is given less than 60 days before arrival unless in extenuating circumstances. ( these would include closure of borders, death of close relative, natural event )

A booking is confirmed on receipt of 30% of the final cost. The remaining 70% must be settled on or before 90 days before arrival.

On site parking can be arranged by prior agreement.

All bookings include laundry and towels

All bookings include tax

Email US

Fill in your details and we’ll get back to you in no time.